Monday, April 30, 2012

Chapter Fifteen

FAISAL'S POINT OF VIEW 



I saw her hesitate for a second then before I knew it, I felt her hands around my waist as she hugged me. I was shocked for a moment but then I hugged her back and sobbed a bit with my chin on top of her head after she whispered 

"Crying is not being weak"

I inhaled the sweet vanilla scent of her hair as I sighed and whispered back

"I missed you"

I don't care if she thinks I'm weak, I had to say that and I did. I was brave enough to say it.

She let go of me and looked into my eyes saying 

"Me too"

I stared back into her watery eyes and smiled. 

This is one of the best moments of my life.


BACK TO ABEER'S POINT OF VIEW 



He had a look of pride on his face as if he owned the world.

I think we both liked it a bit too much which made me feel even more guilty.  

We heard someone clear their throat in the doorway, my heart jumped from its place. Who the hell saw us?

























Sara looked at us smiling.

Sara: yalla emshaw ya el 5arateet 


***


The 3aza won't be held until they get the body from America so I was spending 3 nights here until they get it. I'm still going to school of course but I mean kel yoom after school I'm coming here then in the morning my driver will get me to school then afterwards he'll get me back here. 

We were sitting eb el 9ala, Mohammad, Faisal, Sara, and I. 

Mohammad: Salman weena ba3da ma yaa?

Faisal: he's getting us some food 

I nudged Sara and laughed. 

Sara: entaw bas teble3oon?

Faisal: la et5afeen, eb yyeeblokom ba3ad 

Sara: ee ashwa 

She put her hand on her heart. 

I laughed and then the red light on my phone flickered.

FK: shelle y'6a7ek? 

Me: Sara

FK: doom el '6e7ka enshalla :* 

I blushed.

FK: I see you blushing tara ;) 

Me: look away ;@@

PING!!! 
PING!!! 

Sara: tara ma7na a3'beya, en3aref shetsawoon

Mohammad: shensawe? 

Mohammad looked confused.

Sara: I take that back, ANA mane 3'abeya

Me and Faisal laughed o Sara joined in, Mohammad was just scratching his bald head. 

I'm so happy to see the smiles on their faces again. They mean the world to me, hom o my mom o my dad o Juju, Juju is my younger sister, she's 13 years old. 

I got up.

Faisal: 3ala ween? 

Me: baroo7 ajeeb charger

Faisal: I'm coming with you 

He got up and walked with me to the majles downstairs. 

Faisal: are we okay?

Me: ee 

I smiled.

Faisal: el 7amdlelah

He went away for 2 minutes and when he came back he was all covered in water, he prayed and when he was done I asked him

Me: what was that?

Faisal: 9alat shoker, you don't know how much kent ad3e ena everything yerja3 zay ma kan between us 

I'm not sure things will get back to normal this quick, it's still a bit awkward.

I laughed and looked down to the floor. 

He lifted my chin up using his index finger and looked at me 

Faisal: you're so beautiful and you're mine

Me: just like in the movies

Faisal: what?

Me: this is what they say and do in movies

Faisal: ma kent adre, sheftay I'm naturally romantic 

Me: ee mashallah 3aleek

Faisal: do you trust me? 

Me: why?

Faisal: do you?

If he asked me this question 2 days before, I would have said no. 

Me: yes

Faisal: okay

Me: leesh?






















Faisal: just wanted to know

Me: a7seb 3endek salfa

Faisal: o men meta eykoon 3ende salfat?

He makes me laugh when he makes fun of himself.

We sat there and talked about random things, just catching up ya3ne. 

Faisal: yalla enred 3endohom? 

Me: ee okay yalla

Faisal: tara a7ebich

I turned my face away because I don't want him to see me blush lel marra el alf.

He ran to the side where my face was facing and I kept turning and he kept going to whatever direction my face was facing. 

Me: 5alaaa9 

Faisal: dawa5teeene 

He held his head.

Me: a7ad galek door zay el bezran?

Faisal: leesh ma tabeene ashoof wayhech?

Me: I don't like anyone seeing my face when I blush

Faisal: but I'm not anyone, 9a7?

Me: ee

Faisal: goole I love you Fa9oole

Me: la 

Faisal: ella

Me: la

Faisal: ella

Me: la

Faisal: ella

Me: la

Faisal took the charger and estefaad men 6oola so he held it up and I kept jumping trying to reach it but it was no use, he was too tall.

Me: I love you Faisal

Faisal: FA9OOLE, SAY IT

Me: Fa9oole

He gave me the charger and laughed.

He held my free hand as we walked back there, Sara smirked at us and I didn't look at Mohammad but he's probably still scratching his head.

Mohammad: please 5alne6la3, abe a3'ayer jaw, abe agabel 5eshash 3'eer 5eshashkom PLEASE er7amo 3yoone

Sara: 3ayal 7ena elle mayteen 3ala 5eshetek

Faisal: ween taboon enroo7? 

Me: agoolekom bas you don't laugh at me? 

They all said GOOLAY. 

Me: I've always wanted to get some food men Burger King o eat the food eb el 7adeega elle gedama.

The all laughed and nodded.

Sara: a7lamech 3'abeya

Faisal: 5alle el bnaya keefha, a7san menich

She glared at him and then continued to laugh. 

We all got into Mohammad's car and went to Burger King.

We got our food then crossed the street to the 7adeega. 

Faisal whispered

Faisal: 7agagtlech wa7ed men a7lamech, I promise you ba7ageglech the others 

I couldn't help but grin at the thought that he's dedicated to making my dreams come true, he's so cute. 

We got out the carpet we got from home and farashnaha eb el 7adeega and we sat. It was sort of a picnic, only this wasn't Hyde Park. 

Faisal's phone rang.

Faisal: alo

Faisal: hala walla 7abeebe 

Faisal: la 7ena 6al3een

Faisal: eshway o radeen

Faisal covered el sama3a 7agat the phone and whispered angrily at us, 

Faisal: el malgoof yes2al weena, sheno agoola?

Sara: mo ohwa refeejek el mofa6'al? 5al eye

I laughed. Sara and her evil master plans. 

He put the phone back 3end his ear.

Faisal: bagoolek bas en gelt le a7ad bage9 elsanek

Faisal: sheft el 7adeega elle jedam Burger King?

Faisal: ee, we're there

Faisal: ma ye6'a7ek

Faisal: ya el 7aywan geltlek ma ye6'a7ek

Faisal: chub bas chub, ba3ad 5 minutes betkoon ehne ma3na so you're making fun of yourself ba3ad

Faisal: don't get food, we all ate bas get money le2ane mane 3azmek ba3ad ma 6'e7akt 3leena, you'll pay for your own damn Burger King meal

Faisal: yalla bye

We all laughed. 

Mohammad: walla loo el hay2a etshoofna 

Sara: chan kelna eb el GMCs

We all laughed, only harder this time. 

Mohammad: ee ma yadroon ena 7ena brothers o sisters 

Sara looked at me and exploded into fits of laughter.

Me: ana batbarga3 o atkalam soodane o agoolehom tawne I met you, kent abe el cup 7agekom 3ashan a3abe Fanta men Burger King

Sara: awal marra ashoof soodaneya bee'6a

Me: RACIST

Sara: sektay sektay bas, shooofay el zefta shno galat

She handed me her phone and I read the conversation between her and Noura

Ñoura ♥: 3a'6am allah ajrek :p 

I looked at Sara

Me: a7ad y7e6 :p o hoo y3azze el nas

Sara: agoolech chalba

I continued reading

Sara: ajrena o ajrech

Ñoura ♥: momken pin Faisal? Abe a3azeeh

My eyes shot up, this girl is unbelievable. 

Faisal had his eyes with me 6ab3an eb el jawal. He snatched the phone from my hands and started typing furiously, I wonder what he's saying. 


---


Author's note:

I know this chapter is a bit boring and probably irrelevant but I tried making this chapter cheerful to show you that you should move on even if someone dear to you has passed away because they would want you to be happy, not mourn them your whole life. 

اللهم ارحم موتانا و موتى المسلمين و اشفي مرضانا و مرضى المسلمين... 

Love you all xxo

Enjoy 

& happy reading :* 

@thesaudiblogger
http://ask.fm/thesaudistoryteller

8 comments:

  1. I didn't think it was boring . I was wondering el ha2eya fainahom 3an doli ely bs yi5rojo :P
    I liked this chapter. Good work .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering about the title ...
    What's your meaning ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's supposed to be an arranged marriage due to the fact that their moms hooked them up but it's not an arranged marriage because they actually already like each other. :p

      Delete
  3. I wanna huugg themm bothhh! they're adorablee

    ReplyDelete