Saturday, April 21, 2012

Chapter Six

Me: how are you being so 3ade about all of this? It's not something that happens everyday ya3ne.


Faisal: awalan ma a7ess 9ij el salfa, o thaneyan I wouldn't mind, o thalethan la tet'harrbeen mn so2ale.


Me: you wouldn't mind? Shloon ya3ne you wouldn't mind?


Faisal: ya3ne I wouldn't mind. Entay 5oosh bnayya o ma aktheb 3aleech o agoolech oob walla ana a7ebech bas ya3ne bedeet shway I fall for you o mane mkatheb 3aleech. Hoo 9ij el salfa 9damatni eb el bedaya. Law 3arafna eb way a7san mn chethe mo kan af6'al? Yoba hatha o ohma they'll marry us off le ba3a6', chenna yahal ma nadri 3an shay. Bas ohma neyat'hom 7sna. 


I've never experienced this, ena someone actually likes me. O admits ba3ad. Ya kethrhom my crushes bas ya3ne now it's serious. I know I must sound stupid but I've always wanted this, my own little love story. Girls, 3arafto what I mean? Ya3ne it's a bit unreasltic o ma a7ess 9edg it's happening bas it may work out if the both of us are determined to make it work. This is hard to admit but I kind of like Faisal back, I guess that was obvious. I've never known a loving of a man o ma bye6'erne if I knew it eb el7alal o bel3aks a7san. Bas lessa I can't decide now, this decision is too big. 


Faisal: Abeer? Nemtay yal e3jayiz? :p 


I love how he's so open to this, like it's nothing. It makes me feel a bit better? Like it's not worth 6'eegt el 5elg, it's not like I'm being married off to some smelly 60 year old guy. I'm being married off to Faisal. The Faisal I knew when I was younger. The Faisal I knew until the age of 9. 


Faisal: This is random a3ref o I know you don't remember bas I remember when we were younger kentay etdooren eb el 7oosh t9ar5een tgoolen a7eb m7amad a7b m7amad o entay yal chalba 7eel m3algtne o kent 7eel a3'ar. :p ya kerheee. 


Abeer: LOOOOOL, Faisal 7ata ana I'm falling for you. 


Faisal: ashkara, mako 9ado 9ado men 3'eer ma yadre chakkoo?


Abeer: la walla, mako.


Faisal: 3ayal zeen. :$ 9ij enne lo26a, ya 7a6'ech feene. :$ 


Abeer: heeeeh ma gelt eeh ana 3al 5o6ba. Lessa yebelha shwayat tafkeer. 


Faisal: o leesh? Mo taris 3yoonech yal jeekara? Shoofe sh7alate, ma tagdreen tgoolen la. 


I giggled.


Abeer: goodnight Faisal. :p


Faisal: goodnight 5a6eebte. 


I went to bed with my heart racing while I held the phone to my heart. Cheesy. I didn't know it was possible liking a person this fast a9lan bas I've been spending lots of time weya Sara o Faisal mn awal ma rja3o which made me grow closer to Sara as a friend or 7etta a sister o fall for Faisal. 

***

Jaa el weekend o 5alla9na school. Today was 5amees so of course I belong to Sara.
"Yalla goomaayyy." She nudged me.
"5alle el nas tnaam, badre." 
"Noomat a97ab el kahf yalchalba. Ba6lay tedell3, yalla emshay nroo7 naf6er. Adre you can't say no to food." 
"5ala9 okay." I laughed. 
It's funny how now she enters our house o tgawmne mn el noom o 3ade. 
I got dressed and stuff then I checked my phone. 

1 Pending Request.

I checked it, 
FK. 
Faisal. 
My heart started pounding so hard and my breath caught in my throat. Akeed Sara gave him my pin. 
I accepted and threw my phone in my bag bas 6ab3an not before checking his dp, wela ba3ad? Asweela accept 3ala el fa6'e? 7etta eb el pictures he looks amazing el 5ayes. 

Sara and I went to Waterlemon elle eb el feesaleya. We ordered and the waiter took away our menus. 


Sara: Abeer nseet agoolech, waaay fe wa7ed ma3na eb el madresa 7adda eshaweg. La o t5ayalay kel yoom yan6er 9oob el bab bas 3alashan ya36eene chee na6'ra madre shloon gayla o ebtesama o yamshi. 


Abeer: hahhaa maskeena o ente 9adgte ena wagef lek.


Sara: eee wagef le walla ma 3enda e5t eb el madresa ma3na.


Abeer: el mo7a8i8a Sara?


Sara: I have my connections. Sm3eene, a5af he makes a move wela shay. If he does, shasawe? Galbe ma yegwa arfe6'a. Waaayyy 7adde 9ayra ma adre shfeene, men el heelag elle ehne 3endkom eb madrestich ma 9adagt a9eedle wa7ed eyanen. 


Abeer: o a5ook heelegi b3ad?


Sara: ee ma yga9er walla Faisal.


Abeer: ellaaaa Faisal, a7san men el stalker elle yragbk kel yoom.


Sara: 9ij ma95ara entay. 


Then we started talking about random things.

On the ride home,

I took out my phone and found 3 bbms. 
2 bcs, nas ma yen36oon blackberries, kel 5 degayeg bc o yareet shay mofeed. "Happy Birthday Sosoooo :* A7bbkkk Marra !!! Enjoy . <33 xx ;*" o e7na shda5alna ballah? 
And one actual message. 

Faisal: halaaaa walllaaaaaa belzeeen kella. 


Me: 3an el 3ayar. -.- 


Faisal: la walla ma a3ayrech. :* 


Me: ee zeen. 


Faisal: malech 5elge? Tara asket. :p


Me: la bas fe kam shay ef bale o 7oosa.


Faisal: 3ala salfat el 5o6ba? 


Me: la mo bas el 5o6ba, fe a7ad rasalle message y5arre3 3'areeb 3ajeeb.


Faisal: o shno ohwa?


Me: umm bas message ya3ne. :p


Faisal: ma tabeen tgoolen? 


Me: yenfa3 yoom thane? 


Faisal: 3ala ra7tich. :* 

Then the conversation stopped being awkward o we started being our normal selves. Netaryag 3ala ba3a6' o kella 6'e7k. I love it when we're ketha, talking with no care in the world ysh3'elna.



Two days later Sara showed up at the door of my room right after school. 


Sara: Abeer sm3aaay sm3aaayy.


She breathed kenha tawha 6al3a mn marathon, la Sara mo wajh marathon. Tlagoonha 6ay7atlaha 3ala sayarat ice cream o g3adat tla7egha. 


Abeer: ween ice cream 7agge?


She looked at me ketha exactly :/ 


Sara: shno ice creama? SM3AAYY.


Abeer: 5eer?


Sara: 6'arbatlech kel hal 6reej tgoolenle 5eer? 5eer eb wayhich yal5erteeta.


Abeer: elle yshoofek ygool sa7ba el syara leen hena eb 7abel bas yalla ma3leesh, samme? Amre?


Sara: ee chethe a7san.


Abeer: mo tgoolen sh3endik?


Sara: ee 9a7, shefte el 9bay elle geltlich 3anna gabl cham mn yoom?


Abeer: ee?


Sara: ee, 3end el bab el yoom asharle men eb3eed, chan amsheela l2n Faisal ba3da ma yaa. Bas 6ab3an ma re7t jedam el nas a3len ene ray7atla, la bel5efya 6ab3an. :$ el mohem chan ygoole, 
"Shesmich?"


... 


Silence


---


Abeer: BAS?


Sara: ee shno b3ad.


Abeer: shgltela?


Sara: shbagolla mathalan? Gelt esme Sara. O ent? Gal esma Salman. Ma t7esseen tanaso8 S ma3 S? 


Abeer: 7amdella o el shokr 5ebla, taksreen el 5a6er.


Sara: er7ameena ms. ana m6ay7a kel shabab el deera.


Abeer: el mohem kamle.


Sara: ee chan agoolla leesh? Gal la bas kent ab3aref, 3ashat el asame. Gelt 3ashat ayamek o laffeet. Ygoolle shesme o b3deen bas? 9ij malee8


Abeer: shtbeen ba3ad?


Sara: la ya3ne shay romantic, mathalan ya36eene warda o ygoolle a7bech ya ba3ad kelle.


Abeer: 9a7ya ente? El maskeen ma y3rfk bas mn b3eed le b3eed yshoofek, la akthar o la a8al, wela agoolek b3ad yemken a8al. E7na mo eb romance movie. La t5ar3eena mskeen mo dare ena ygezla gerd mo bnayya.


Sara: 5ebla ana yayya agoollech, 9ij mob kafo. A9lan wahyich mo mal romance, 7addech spacetoon yal5erteeta. O ba3deen ashoof you caught on to my semi kuwaiti accent. 


Abeer: la tnafseen 3alay, yalla bas wrreene gfaach.


Sara: ollaah ollaah meen 3allemich?


Abeer: Faisal. :$ 


Sara: eklaw 5ara entay weyah. Bye.


I hugged her and said bye.

I went up to my room with the message still in my mind. I wanted to know who sent it and why. I need answers and I need them now! 


---


Author's note:


I hope you like it xoxo
Twitter: @TheSaudiBlogger
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, 
http://ask.fm/TheSaudiStoryteller

8 comments:

  1. Nice twist of events!!! It's sara's turn to tell her story! Write more!!! The more, the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooww I really wanna know who sent that message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T7mst a3ref meen elli rasl al message waidd tshwgg al ge9a ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. im sooo excited when is the next chapter coming???? u inspired me to write stories just like you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much <3 I'm really happy I did :****
      Later on today enshalla xxo

      Delete