Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chapter Ten

I turned around and tried putting on my most sincere smile.


Me: samme 5alte?


She had the fakest smile on.


5alte 7anan: Abeer 7abeebte ommek tebeek o kent ab3'a a7akeek eb maw6'oo3


Me: tfa6'ale


5alte 7anan: you hurt walade Fahad o bayen 3aleeh y7ebbek men ta9arrofata o keef kan nervous lamma gelnala ena jayeen ne6lb yadek lah o hatha el shay law tn6ebeg el sema 3al ar'6 ma ansa lk, kelma o rad 3'a6aha, la tel3abeen eb masha3er walade. Elle 9ar 9ar o 5ala9 ma nebeek le Fahad bas leave him alone, fahma wela la?


I was too shocked to speak or even think of a good thing to say. I just shook my head.


5alte 7anan: FAHMA WELA LA?


She wasn't yelling but she was hissing at me.
I nodded because I didn't want any trouble or fa6'aye7 eb 3azeemat mama.


She smiled the most hateful smile I've ever gotten from anyone eb el 3alam and then walked out of the kitchen. What's wrong with this woman? I never liked her.
She mentioned that mama wanted me, right? I went outside and helped mama out o I got the most awful stares ever but I ignored her.
Kent agadem chocolates then wagaft gedam 5alte 7anan o she ignored me so I walked on to the next woman. Right after I was done, Sara whispered.


Sara: t7ager ba3ad, chiba7 hal wayh ma tgooleenle shfeeha hathe?


Me: ta3ale nroo7 el mel7ag, I'll tell you all about it


Sara pulled me to the mel7ag after I set the 9eeneya down.


Sara: ee shno 9ar?


I told her everything, from what she said to the stares I was getting.


Sara: 5altech 7anan? Mafe wala tharat 7anan eb hal marah, ma erta7tlaha o haha 7esbalha y7bbech, 9ej om '6ay3a o ma ta3ref her own son, la o yayya 3ala asas betdafe3 agool malat 7etta malaat


Me: gaharatne o elle gaharne akthar enne I just nodded


Sara: betgoolen 7ag ommech?


Me: la2 6ab3an


Sara: 7ag obooch?


Me: haw wesh da5ala


Sara: ma adre ya3ne ay a7ad?


Me: no bas ente o yaweelek law a7ad 3araf


Sara: 5ala9 okay, ba3deen ta3alay shrayech tgoolen 7ag Fahad?


Me: men jeddek?


Sara: ee 5al y3aref shetsawwe omma hal maynoona


Me: 3eeb Sara tgoolen 3an el 7orma ketha, kober ommek


Sara: weee3 wee3, smelllaaa 3ala omme


Me: mo ga9de shay bas ya3ne


Sara: enzeen goolela walla lazem y3aref


Me: I'll think about it, now chub let's go inside


We got back inside. The night went by smoothly except for the horrible gazes 5alte 7anan sent my way every 5 minutes.


***


Faisal was getting back his phone tomorrow and I was so happy. Today's thursday so that meant I was going to their house. Eash faydat bbm when you get to see the person you want to talk to face to face?


Me: wake up ya 7mara


Sara: 5alaaa9


Me: yalla benroo7 beetkom


Sara: ana ba3ad a7ebbekk


I slapped her face 3ala el 5afeef.


Me: goome


Sara: la talmes my face, it tickles me


Then she started giggling. Mo 9a7ya, literally. I thought I'd play her so fa5amt my voice and started talking.


Me: Sara 7ayate ana Salman


Sara: ee a3aref, a3arefk men been million wa7ed


She started giggling again, ma9aaaalaaaa.


Me: shoofe jebtlek warda, a7ebek ya ba3ad kelle


Sara: 7abeebe ana, ween 3abeer etye tshoof sh9ayer


Me: GOOME YA MAL EL 5ARA, ANA ABEER YALLA EMSHI BENROO7 BEETKOM


And with that I started jumping on the bed.


Sara: wa5raay zeeenn, eklay 5ara, mane gayma


Me: la betgoomen


She pulled the blanket over her head. So fa5amt my voice again.


Me: Sara 7abeebte, yallaaa emshe


I started tickling her ta7at her foot.


Sara: 5ala9 5ala9 kane I woke up, waaay killing you seems like a great idea right now


***


After Sara and I got dressed we decided we were going to the supermarket to get snacks before heading to their house.


We arrived and I spotted a familiar car, to be exact, a dark blue Cayenne. My Faisal's car.


I started checking how I looked in my pocket mirror because the car's mirror is just ugly. Sara turned around and looked at the direction I was looking at then she turned around and stared at me, smirking.


Sara: sh3aleeech yobaaaa, etsha59een 7ag o5ooyy, 3ala el a8al saweeha men waraay mo chethe jedame


Me: ma asha5e9laa, keep dreaming ente weya


Sara: yalla bas nezlay


We got out of the car and we decided we would split up. I would get the drinks, she would get the chips and the chocolates.


I got a couple of drinks then Sara showed up ebser3a jambe.


Sara: hatha ohwaaaa, the shesmich guy, hatha Salman shoofay shoofay sh7alataaa


Me: eskte la tfashleenna, ba6le 5azz


Sara's expression changed then she had a look of pure evil on her face so I turned around and there he was, Faisal next to Salman.


Sara: Faaisal Faaaisal ta3aaal


Salman looked confused for a second then he quickly changed his expression to a normal one.


Faisal: na3am shtabeen? Hala wallla eb Abeer, shloonech?


Me: el 7amdella I'm great, enta shloonek?


Faisal: o hatha so2al yense2al, sheftich akeed bakoon great ba3ad


Sara: 3ade e5thaw ra7atkum, tegder et3'azelha shwayya


Faisal: chub bas la yesm3ech elle ma3ay, ga9ray 7issech


Sara: leesh mno hatha?


Faisal: o entay sh5a9ech?


Sara: la bas as2al


Faisal: esma Salman Alflane


Sara: aaa eeee


Faisal: shno?


Sara: mako bas wedde ared el beet akel hal ashyaa


Faisal: 6ab3an, ba6nech awal shay etfakreen feeh


Sara: chub


Faisal: el mohem, see you at home?


Sara: ee ee, see you


Faisal: a7acheech, Abeer?


Abeer: haha, ee see you


Everyone around was staring at us like we were doing the most horrible thing ever. It's like we were being judged for nothing, it's not like we hugged each other. Tafkeerhom y5alle el ensan y3a9eb.


Faisal: shoofaw el malageef, shway o yyeebon karase o popcorn mendamjeen smella 3aleehom. A7san ana a3aref shloon I give them a good show.


Sara was right next to me. He bent down so close to my face, I could feel his breath on my neck and smell his perfume,














































then he moved his lips to Sara's cheeks.


Then he walked away ebser3a and screamed men be3eed,


Faisal: BYE SARA E5TE 7ABEEBTE, SEE YOU AT HOME, OMME ETGOOL LA TENSEEN EL BEE6'


I love the fact that he can easily make me laugh, I laughed then turned around to the shocked Sara.


Me: what's he talking about?


Sara: I have no idea bas atwa8a3 yabe yethbetlohom ena tafkeerhom wa95 haha


Me: my man is smart, shoofe 7aggek tha el 5ebel allah la yeblana


Then I couldn't contain my laughter and started laughing hysterically. Salman was just standing there gawking our way. Then his phone rang and he snapped out of it.


We walked passed Salman and overheard him talking on the phone.


Salman: hala Faisal?


Salman: ee, meen hathool?


Salman: la bas as2al


Salman: ee yemken walla men el madresa


Salman: ee shakla, ween re7t ent?


Salman: ee ok, yalla ana el 7een jay


I bet he was asking about us.


***


Later on that night, I got a call from mama.


Me: hala mama


Mama: ahleen 7abeebte, keefek?


Me: el 7amdella, ente?


Mama: el 7amdella, se2alt abook o hoo mwafeg


Me: 3ala eash?


Mama: bema enna el 9eef garrab I talked ma3a about summer camp, betroo7een ma3 Sara o Faisal law tebeen


I turned around and mouthed Sara about it, she kept nodding and clapping.


Me: bas mo ka2enna shway badre? Tawha kanat spring break bas ee ee akeed abe, bas keef?


Mama: la 7abeebte shaklek ma tedreen ween allah 7a6ek, bage agal men shahar 3ala el 9eef, 5ala9 I'm signing you up right now


Me: THANK YOU MAMA, A7EBEK


Mama: 3afwan 7abeebte


She hung up. Moms never use the word bye.


We heard someone knock on the door,


Faisal: sh'hal ez3aj?


Sara: malek 5a9


Faisal: Abeer, sh9ayer?


Me: la bas yemken aje ma3akom summer camp


Faisal: la 3ad, mn 9ejech? La la etta3'ashmereen


Me: no 9edeg


Faisal: can't wait walla


Sara: 5ala9taw?


Faisal: o entay shako?


Then he winked at me and walked out.
Sara started blabbering about how Faisal is so annoying and I started thinking about what would happen in the summer.


***


It was 10 PM and Sara and I were fighting over what movie we should watch but then Sara randomly mentioned a girl in school,


Sara: ella Abeer sheftay shloon Noura et5ezna? Chenha shayfatlaha b3'alteen


Me: la walla ma entabaht


Sara: Faisal gabl cham men esboo3 se2alne 3anha


Me: 9edg? What did he say?


Sara: bas se2alne etha a3arefha


Me: aha


Noura didn't have a great som3a, I'm not the one to judge bas ya3ne marra bayen men ta9arofat'ha. At least yekoon a7san law t7awel t5abbe shway.


Sara: shfeech nafastay?


Me: la mafe shay


We watched the movie then I went back home. I checked twitter, I gained a couple of followers, I got a couple of mentions, and I got a DM from Faisal.


After following back some people and replying to the mentions, I checked the DM from Faisal.


Faisal: wayed met7ames 7ag el camp :p


Me: ee me too *_*


Faisal: eshtagteele on bbm? ;)


Me: lol la tshoof nafsek tara 3ade ya3ne


Faisal: ya 3eene ya thegeel


Me: Faisal


Faisal: samme? :*


Me: keef te3ref Noura?


---


Author's note:


Enjoy!!! :*


@TheSaudiBlogger
http://ask.fm/TheSaudiStoryteller

No comments:

Post a Comment