Thursday, April 19, 2012

Introduction to A Not So Arranged Marriage

Hello, everyone.
I decided to start this blog because I wanted to share the ideas in my head. This story is about a community that we all love and suffer from. This story may not appeal to you but it may appeal to someone else. I love writing even though I'm not very good at it, so I thought I'd start this blog with a story titled A Not So Arranged Marriage. It is not based on a true story and any resemblance it may have with actual events is completely coincidental.
I hope you enjoy this story. And please let me know if you like it and I'm open to feedback and suggestions.
You can email me at TheSaudiStoryteller@hotmail.com

Yours Truly,
The Saudi Storyteller.

---------

Prologue


My name is Abeer, I am a 15 year old girl living in Saudi Arabia. I am kind of tanned with very dark brown wavy hair, I'm sort of tall, about 169cm, I am curvy but I hate my curves. I don't wear much makeup but I'm not what you call a tomboy.
I am going to share my story with you. It has been filled with ups and downs but the sun always shines bright.

Here's my story...

No comments:

Post a Comment