Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chapter One

I woke up early in the morning to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. The first day of school, how exciting. I'm not a big fan of school because my best friend moved to the USA this summer and we were really close, that we pushed everyone else away. Now that she moved I am stuck with no friends at school. Only the occasional mojamalat from the girls around me. W3, I hate mojamalat. 
Anyway I got up o kal3ada omme t9are5 mn 9aba7 allah 5eer tgool et25rna o tawha elsa3a 6:30 AM. El7ya 9a3bah. 
I washed my face, brushed my teeth, twa'6eet then 9alleet o lbst then I headed for school. 6reg mn elbeet lean elmadrasa 5-7 minutes hatha '3eer za7mat el parking lot. The car stopped o the driver got out of the car to get my bag while I stayed in the car doing face exercises lamma 5arra3t the driver elle eb elsyara elle gdamna. A7san, leash yna'6ir? Nezalt mn elsyara with a VERY mafgoo3 face and de5alt elmadrasa. 

***


After a whole day of complaining and people hugging each other all around you, you would think a person would throw up but I held it in. Parking lot 7ag our school bzyada za7ma o you get stuck there for at least at least, 10 minutes, that is if you were lucky enough to escape it in that short amount of time. I wasn't going to spend those 10 minutes or even more o ana mgabla 5eshat swage so I stayed edam el bab and waited for the za7ma to t5iff while I talked to some girls about...nothing. Dayman in front of the door fe a couple of guys, some to check out girls, some to pickup their sisters, and some to...whatever. And you occasionally spot a hot guy or two, but of course, nothing good ever happens on the first day of school. And they were all shiyaf. 
5affat elza7ma so I headed to the car w just as we were going to exit the parking lot, guess what happens? 6ab3an 6ab3an, we bump into a car. Ya2allllllaaah, feene el noom o rase y3awer, abadan mo rayga l m6aggat o 9ra5 swaggeen. My poor head ma yet7ammal. The hottest guy 6ala3 mn el syara elle 9adamnaha. I don't care if he's hot, I'm still annoyed.
El mohem ga3ado ytfahamoon hu o elswag o he was so cool about it. It's so overwhelming seeing a Saudi guy not yelling at a driver for wrecking the love of his life, his car.
Shit, he's heading to my window with the driver. I opened the window and he wasn't even staring at me. Ya3ne enne ana el mo2addab. Ma yedre I caught him stealing a couple of glances at me lamma kan ytfaham m3 elswag. 
"Asf i5te 3ala the inconvenience bs momkn ta5then ragmi 3alashan netfaham ana wya el waled aw ay a7ad 3ala takaleef ta9lee7 el syara? El sayeg ygool nesa his phone." I could spot a kuwaiti accent. Ya galbe la ta7zan. Y3ne it was Saudi/Kuwaiti all mixed up in one.
"Ee akeed." I answered. 
He gave me his number and headed off. 
I stared at his perfect tall, tanned, toned body. I wasn't drooling. 
Whatever, he still made my day even worse by making me stay mal6oo3a ta7t el shams eb el syara.
Hot guys can be annoying, yeah?

***

The next day re7t elmadrasa, went through hell ka el 3ada. A5er el dawam I saw HIM standing at the door. La ykoon ja yshoofne wla shay? Mo nag9a. I'm not shayfa nafse bs the boys at our school mlakka3eeen eb shakllll. Law enek the female version of Adolt Hitler la7agook. Bas yemkn he's picking up his sister? But yesterday no one was in the car ella hu l7ala so akeed no. 
I gave him an annoyed look and walked off to the car. 
Guess who shows up 5 minutes into the za7ma at the very window of the car? 


2 comments:

  1. AMAZIINNGG! Waiting for chapter five! bsr3aa pleeassee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! It'll be up later on today enshallah. xx

    ReplyDelete