Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chapter Eleven

Faisal: Noura mno? 

Me: Noura Alflane, elle eb our school

Faisal: ma 3arefha 

Me: ella, you asked about her

Faisal: ee bas a3refha ka esm ya3ne, leesh tes2leen a9lan?

Me: bas 3ashan a3ref

Faisal: a7ad gayellich shay?

Me: la

Faisal: enzeen, shsaweetaw el yoom entay o Sara? :p 

Me: sorry mafeene 7eel asoolef, I'm really tired o I want to sleep

Faisal: aha, ok gn :* 

And I ignored him. He might be telling the truth but you know when you're too disgusted with a person that you can't even talk to them? I might be over reacting but that Noura is one piece of work. I know Faisal and I are not together yet and that it's not official but still, he told me he loved me and I said it back. Am I jealous? No no w3.

***

I woke up the next day and found Sara on the floor of my room eating breakfast with an empty tissue box near her, a tissue flooded garbage can, and she was watching a movie. I yawned and stretched then said,

Me: leesh ma tjeebeen malabsek o 5ala9 t9eereen t3eesheen 3endena?

She gasped.

Sara: yomma 5arra3teene ya el 5erteeta, shga9dech haa?

She blew her nose.

Me: mo ga9de shay ya ba3ad kelle

Sara: chub bas, mo chenna 8al adabech hal yoomeen

Me: tetfarajeen 3ala eash?

Sara: ma 3endich e3yoon?

Me: A Walk to Remember, typical 5aleejeya girl

Sara: waay ya kerhich, chub chub bas el 7een ohwa yay 3endaha

5 minutes later, I joined her on the floor and started crying too.

After it was done we hugged each other and yelled that we were "nag9een 7anan"

Then Sara cracked a stupid joke about 5alte 7anan and I had to laugh.

Me: 5ala9 3ad 3eeb

And I was still laughing.

Sara: 7amdella o el shekr, te'67ak o etgool 3eeb, sektay bas sektay

Sara: laaa amzaa7 la etsekteen, ta3alay a7acheech

Me: na3am?

Sara: na3ama tarfes hal wayh ya chalba

Me: 5eer?

Sara: 5eer eb wayhich, geltay 7ag Fahad?

Me: le lessa

Sara: ya3ne betgoolenla?

Me: I guess

Sara: enzeen, mo tenseen

Me: la enshalla mane nasya

Sara: bathakrich kel yoom

Me: ma agool ella allah y3eenne

***

After I was done with my usual morning routine, we decided we wanted to go shopping. I asked mama for permission and she said that it was okay but there was no driver, so Sara called Faisal because he finally got his phone back and told him to take us.

He was here in no time.

"9aba7 el 5eer o el e7sas o el 6eeba, 9aba7en ma yeleeg ella be a7babe"

He started singing as soon as we got into the car.

Then he said,

Faisal: tawha shragat el shams

Sara: shokran ya 7elo 

Faisal: o entay shako? Atkalam ma3 Abeer

And I just smiled, I don't know why I'm being so cold with him but I just can't help it. 

Faisal: shfeech?

Me: mafeene shay

Faisal: aha

He turned to the steering wheel and started driving but there was a distant look in his eyes as if he was contemplating something. He looked so cute.

Majeed's song Loo Yoom A7ad came on the radio then Faisal quickly turned around to look at Sara, when he saw that she wasn't noticing, he reached for my hand and just left his this way. 
Eb el 3ada I'm so mwaswesa about people not focusing on the road, but this time he was steering with only one hand and I was perfectly fine with that. 
But I still couldn't get the fact that he knew Noura out of my head so I was still being cold. 

I was quiet all the way to the mall and then when we got there, Faisal said he was going to get a couple of things and then eb yetmasha until we were done. 

Sara: sh9ayer?

Me: wala shay

Sara: la tchathbeen

I told her how I asked him about her and how he denied knowing her.

Sara: 6ayeb yemken 9ej ma y3arefha

Me: bas ya3ne ma adre, I don't like Noura

Sara: wala ana bas shensawe 3ad

While we were shopping I got a bbm from Faisal,

FK: Abeer ma agdar ashoofech chethe o asket, shfeech? 

Me: mafe shay

FK: la fe, o law ma tabeen etgoolen at least tell me keef agdar I make you feel better

Me: walla mafe shay, 5ala9 Faisal drop it

FK: Abeer why are you being like this?

Me: like what?

FK: ma adre 3annech, abad mo 6aygatne

Me: la wesh da3wa

He ignored me.

Sara was going around and asking me about what I thought about everything she bought but I was in another world just thinking. 
I think it's safe to say that Sara was shopping for the both of us.

 After we bought half of the mall, we called Faisal and told him to meet us in front of Zara and he did. He helped us carry some of our bags.

Faisal: haa bashraw?

Sara: waaay awel marra el soog yekoon fee ashyaa 7elwa

Faisal: zeen, el 7amdella, o entay Abeer legeetay shay ye3jebech?

Abeer: ee

Faisal: e5the hatha lech

It was a weird looking plastic bag.

Faisal: la t5aleen hal de3la etshoof

Sara: hatha o ana e5tek, hathe a5rat el 3eshra Fa9ool?

Faisal: ay 3eshra? Ana ma'39oob a3eesh ma3ach

Sara: le2anek ma tegdar et3eesh bedoone

Faisal: chub bas 

I still didn't open the bag. 

Me: what's this?

Faisal: look inside

I opened it and found 1 rose, 1 daisy, and a simple golden bracelet that had a weird symbol on it.

Me: what does the symbol mean?

Faisal: it means forever in Japanese

Me: thank you Faisal

Faisal: el 3afo

Sara cleared her throat

Faisal: taboon ice cream gabel la ne6la3? 

Sara: EEEEE

Faisal: yalla okay

We got the ice cream and thanked him for it and then things were kind of going back to normal, I started laughing at everything he said and smiling, it was going great. Specially how we made fun of the dirty looks we were getting from people.

We started making our way to the car and then we spotted Noura. She waved at us, well not at me and not at Sara, she was waving at Faisal and smiling. What the hell? 

---

Author's note: 

It's short, I know. I asked everyone on twitter and a3'labhom said that they wanted it today even if it was short so here it is.

Oh and I didn't describe how the characters look like because everyone has their own taste and I wanted you guys to use your imagination. :p
And another thing, there isn't any descriptive writing or anything that shows a writer's true potential because this is just a blog story and not a book. :p 

Thanks for all your support, love you guys xxo
Enjoy!!! :* 

@TheSaudiBlogger
http://ask.fm/TheSaudiStoryteller

4 comments:

  1. Ma lgaity '3air twgfeen hnaa allah yhdeeeek :'(!! Aby a3rf sh9ayrrr!!! Post as soon as possible pleaseee<3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaallaa next post bsr3a t7mst :")!! W please make it a long one :(!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try enshalla :* it'll be up later on tonight :*

      Delete